I am a very flawed person. I discovered this (although I had many hints before) while completing my Bucket List this week. For example, I start things and don’t finish them. So if “Learn to Play the Guitar” as well as “Learn to Speak Italian” was started but I never got anywhere near proficient at them, do I cross them off my Bucket List? I wasn’t sure so I still left them on my list. Besides, I’m still in contact with the Guitar Hero (I’m texting him now) as well as the Italian Dragon so there’s still opportunity to fulfill my wishes. The other 99 Things To Do Before I Die consist mostly of places to travel to, and I will gladly share them all in a separate posting.
Here is a list of some of my other flaws:
1. I don’t want to grow up (I want to stay forever young)
2. I spend way too much on shoes and purses (and I will continue to do so
without any remorse)
3. I have a low tolerance for stupidity (especially if you know better)
4. I am impatient (why is everyone so slow?)
5. I get bored quickly (many times, with people)
6. I like danger and excitement (I have skydived, gotten on a stranger’s
motorcycle (without a helmet), and stood on the roof’s edge of a Chicago
high rise on a windy day without a railing)
7. I will do anything for travel (except lie, cheat, and steal)
So when I told a man today that I would go to Morocco with him in March (as I would like to celebrate my birthday by going somewhere, and Morocco is definitely on my list), I hope he didn’t think about the possibility that we’re going as an “item.” I will deal with this later (another flaw of mine, procrastination!). And what if the Turkish doctor will be in Chicago while I’m away in Morocco? This thought occured to me while I was in the shower (as my best thinking is done there) as I’m still waiting for his exact travel dates in March. I don’t want to worry about this possibility now. Instead, I will only think happy thoughts…that of Moroccan Dreams and Turkish Delight. I can’t wait until March!